Monday, August 27, 2007
The First Day of School
Today we had a great first day of school! All of the children were eager to meet their new classmates, to learn, and to play. We each created our own puzzle piece and we put them all together. We all "fit" together in our class. After reading "Where the Wild Things Are" and "The Rules" we came up with our own class rules. This is what we came up with:
Our Class Rules
* We keep our hands and feet to ourselves.
* We will not interrupt when someone else is talking.
* We will use walking feet and quiet voices inside.
* We will make good choices about the words we say.
* We are not going to tease others when they make mistakes.
* We will be responsible for our actions.
* We will be good listeners.
* We will try our best.
I am looking forward to a wonderful year! Love, Ms. Shapiro
P.S. I'll add more photos once I get all of the permissions turn in!